Payroll is an area that is becoming increasingly complex and therefore difficult for small businesses to manage.
We offer a computer based payroll bureau service to our clients on either a weekly or monthly basis that is accurate, timely and cost-effective.
This service includes production of all annual employer returns required by the HMRC with the exception of expense forms P11d, which are completed separately.
We can help you with:
- Joiners and leavers
- Code number changes
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly payslip preparation
- Completing all statutory reporting and submissions to HMRC in real time
- Production of year-end P60 certificates
- Processing payments through BACS
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, student loan recovery, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, give as you earn etc
- Taxable benefits and P11D returns
- Tax advice in relation to company and personal pension schemes
- Tax advice in relation to pay in lieu of notice and redundancy
- Summaries of staff costs
- You have a cost effective fully managed and confidential payroll
- You don’t need to worry about keeping up to date with the legislation changes – we will do it for you
The aim of automatic enrolment is to help people save for their retirement by making it compulsory for employers to automatically enrol their eligible workers into a qualifying pension scheme by February 2018. As an employer, to comply with the auto enrolment rules you will have to:
- Provide a qualifying pension scheme
- Automatically enrol eligible employees
- Make employer contributions
- Inform your staff about auto enrolment
- Register with the Pensions Regulator
We can help you by providing the details of your staging date and put you in contact with a financial advisor who will be able to assist you with this further.