Whether you are a business or a sole trader, with rules and rates constantly changing and heavy fines for late / incorrect submissions, we can help you take advantage of the tax opportunities and reliefs available whilst ensuring that you meet all of your statutory tax deadlines. We can also act as your agent, dealing directly with HMRC on your behalf and representing you in the event of a HMRC enquiry.
How can we help?
Self-assessment can be both confusing and time consuming. We therefore provide the following services:
- Advice on tax and your employment status
- Preparation and filing of your self-assessment tax return
- Advice on when payments are due and how much to pay
- Advising you on minimising tax liabilities by planning income and gains
- Advice on the tax implications of overseas properties, assets and residence
- Advice on appropriate record retention
- Preparation and filing of you corporation tax returns
- Partnership and unincorporated business tax compliance
- Advice for both employers and employees on employee taxation
- VAT and capital gains tax advice